Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ketamine ST Reflection week 9

Q1) What are the different forms of ketamine?

The different forms of ketamine is powder form,which users snort up their nostrils and tablets that are swallowed.

Q2) What would you do if you knew your friend took ketamine?

I'd try my best to advise him to stop taking it,telling him that he'd lose control of his life if he did.Ketamine has another name called vitamin K.In my opinion, it is not a vitamin,but a killer.If my friend succumbed to drugs,I'd get my friend to find help.I would also remind him about his family and friends.If he continued,i'd make him seek professional help.I would also ask him why,try and talk him into going for drug rehabilitation.But mostly,I'd try to talk him out of taking drugs before he even touched them.

No comments:

Post a Comment